Dr Wasey Mahmud Jilani has trained and worked at the Aga Khan University Hospital. He specializes in Diagnostic Radiology services such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT scanning), Fluoroscopy, Ultrasounds and General Radiography. However his main area of interest is Vascular and Non-Vascular Interventional Radiology, which includes a wide spectrum of ultrasound and angiographic guided procedures.
Vascular intervention services provided include:
• Trans Arterial Chemoembolization for liver tumors.
• Peripheral Vascular Angiography and Angioplasty for Peripheral Vasculopathy.
• Embolisation of Carotid body and Skull base tumors.
• Uterine Fibroid Embolisation.
• Embolisation of Musculoskeletal tumors.
• Preoperative Devascularization.
• Treatment for Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding.
• Embolisation of Visceral Hemorrhage.
• Varicose veins • Coiling of Visceral Artery Aneurysms.
• Arteriovenous fistula managements such as Venoplasty.
• Inferior vena cava filter placement. • Diagnostic Angiograms.
• Vascular lines such as PICC lines, Perma Catheters, Central Double lumen Access.
Non-vascular interventional radiology procedures available include.
• Radiofrequency ablation of liver tumors.
• Radiofrequency ablation of Osteoid Osteomas.
• Percutaneous Biliary drainage. • Biliary stenting.
• Percutaneous nephrostomy placement.
• DJ stent placements.
• Radiofrequency ablation for varicose veins.
• Cholecystostomy and liber abscess drainage.
• CT and ultrasound guided biopsies.
MBBS, FCPS, FVIR,
Fellowship in Diagnostic Radiology,
College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan,
Fellowship in Vascular Interventional Radiology
Monday to Saturday
10am to 5pm
Nasir / Salman
(+92)213 529 2707